note – this page is edited using Kallyas page builder.


We give you insurance advice to help you select the right level of cover for your home and contents. This means you will be insured against the likes of storm damage, floods, fire, theft and malicious or accidental damage.

  • Home insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Specialist cover
  • Buy-to-let
  • Holiday home

You can choose to cover only your building or contents, or protect inside and out in the one policy. And, with policies offering a range of optional extras, you can affordably insure personal items such as jewellery and artwork, and items you take out of the home such as laptops and sports equipment.

In some instances, you may need more than standard cover – for instance, you live in an area at risk from flooding, your building is listed or your home is of high value – in which case we can arrange specialist home insurance.

If you would like to talk to Vincent and the team, please get in touch or call us on:

01506 848799 (Linlithgow, West Lothian)

01865 587116 (Witney, Oxfordshire)

Book a no-obligation consultation at our offices in Witney, near Oxford or in Linlithgow, West Lothian. We are also happy to arrange a meeting at a location that is convenient to you.